Saturday, October 13, 2012

"And I hope you like Jammin' too..."

I've been wanting to make freezer jam all summer, and finally got around to it! Hooray!  Mat and I both love homemade jam and it's so much cheaper to just make a bunch in the summer, then use it through the winter.  (Did you know that Mat eats a PB&J every day for lunch? Yes, every...day...) This time, however, I picked up a trick from Our Best Bites to put almond extract in the jam and I must say...

I HAVE NEVER HAD A JAM SO DELICIOUS!

I highly suggest it. Now my only problem is finding the room in our freezer for all of it...


2 comments:

Brittnie said...

You're awesome! Reed has PB&J for lunch everyday too-great minds think alike!

Marie said...

Yum! I haven't made any since apricot a few years ago, but I've got plans for a berry concoction next summer. Our Best Bites is so addicting!