Sunday, September 14, 2008

Who came up with the Word Blog?


So I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and start my own blog. Since I’m the type of person that it is way faster to contact me by computer than by phone and since we have such a big family consequently needing me to tell the same story 15 times in the same week, blogging my life seems to be the way to go. Although I’m not sure I will ever come anywhere near the hilarity of Michelle’s blogs, hopefully this will save us all some time…and in a strange way bring us all closer together. So here’s a few entries to make you laugh and give you an inside to my life! Luv you all!

1 comment:

michelle said...

I don't think I have to tell you just how excited I am that you are blogging. It's one step closer to full adjustment. You're doing great, Hermana!