Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Vacation Surprises

I felt this deserved a post of its own... Mat and I had a long, long layover in Salt Lake on our way back from Thanksgiving so on a whim we got to see his parents and sister! We had lots of fun seeing them and it got us really excited to see them at Christmas!
Then, after flight delays, etc, when we got in at three in the morning, to my surprise my husband had painted our downstairs without me knowing. It is absolutely beautiful and was an amazing surprise. Love you Mat!

3 comments:

angela said...

Your hubby is a keeper! What a fun surprise. Who plays the piano?? You can't hold out on the ward like that... :)
Have fun on your Christmas break!

The Kynastons said...

Wow, brownie points for Mat! I'm so sad I won't get to see you while you're here for Christmas. I'm dying to hold Camden again. But have a wonderful holiday!

Vance Murray said...

Glad to hear that you guys had a good Christmas break. Congrats on getting through the first few months of medical school. Camden sure is a cute little guy. We miss you guys and hope that things are going well for you.