Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Middle of the Night Feedings

So Camden is still getting up a couple times in the night to eat, and Mat is so sweet to be supportive. Normally, I'll get up to feed him, then if he isn't asleep, I'll give him to Mat and go to bed while Mat rocks him to sleep. Well, last night Camden went right to sleep after I fed him, which he sometimes does, so I got back in bed. As I cuddled up to Mat, I stuck my foot near his, which must have startled Mat out of sleep because he quickly sat up in bed, reached down to our feet and started stroking my foot, and said something like, "Shhh... it's ok, Camden. You're ok..." I just had to smile. He's such a supportive husband. He can even soothe our child in his sleep.

The best part is he has no recollection of any of it.

2 comments:

ixoj said...

HA! That's awesome.

The Kynastons said...

hahahah....oh I have great memories of Patrick doing crazy things during middle of the night feedings. I'm proud of our sweet husbands, though, for being so supportive (and entertaining.) :)