Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween, Birthday, and Stuff

It's been a while since I posted, but I really haven't had too much to say...so here's the update:

I turned 23 a few weeks ago, and had an incredibly relaxing birthday, which I loved, and halloween was a blast. Mat and I dressed up as Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
We also carved pumpkins another day. If you look closely at the pumpkin, we (and when i say we, I mean Mat) carved Shia Lebouf's name into the mouth...Mat has a man-crush on him...

Mat left me this last week to go to Hawaii (but i'm not bitter...grrr), so I decided to celebrate, by catching up on my studies...hiding from the snow...Man, it's cold! This is me with 2 shirts, a sweatshirt, pants, two pairs of socks and a blanket...and I was still cold!

2 comments:

The Kynastons said...

haha, I LOVE the costumes Manda! Patrick's sister's family all dressed like the Flinstones this year, too....you people are all so creative! I miss you and love you!

Oh, and did you ever find out about when your last finals are and when you'll be heading home? I think we won't be going down to Utah until Dec. 21, so if you want to crash here on your way home you're more than welcome!

Livin' The Dream said...

Oh my goodness...I'm so glad you figured out a costume. Funny thing is...the only year that I've dressed up at BYU guess what I was? Yep...Wilma Flinstone. My friend was Betty and I was Wilma. Can you believe that! We are too much alike it's scary! hehe Love ya!