Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tag...you're it!

So I just got tagged by a friend to do a picture blog post (had no idea what this was, but loving Gina knew my inner thoughts and decided to post the rules for me... thanks Gina!), which means that I have to post a random picture on my blog then explain it. Then I'm supposed to tag four others to follow suit. So for them (I Tag: Kelly, Kyrsten, Michelle, and Tiffanie) here are the directions:


1) Post the fourth picture in the fourth folder of the pictures on your computer.
2) Tell everyone what is happening in the picture, stories, etc.
3) Tag four others to do the same.

Good Luck to you four!
Here's my picture and explanation:This is a picture of about 2 weeks after I got home from my mission. Eric Berglund, one of my very good friends from High School, and I went to Elk River Falls and swam in the freezing cold water falls (come to think of it, it probably wasn't that cold, but I'd just come home of a tropical island...so everything was cold...). At the second falls i almost fell in the water and Eric saved me (my hero!). This was taken at the lower falls. Notice our amazing fashion. That's right, I'm wearing my tennis shoes with a swimming suit and you can't see this, but Eric has one sandal and one shoe on. Those are the Falls behind us. It was beautiful!

So that's my story! Good luck to all those that take the challenge!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Soooooooooooo I was blog hoppin' and I landed HERE. Wow. We just keep find each other on the great www. awesome. I LOVE the Halloween costumes. I"m glad I got to see them!

The Kynastons said...

Yay! Thanks for doing the tag! I like your picture - fun story...I LOVE your outfits, especially your friend's mismatched shoes :)