Monday, October 24, 2011

Saturday Night Date Night, plus one

Despite having a permanent tag-a-long, Mat and I have been trying to still go on dates together. We usually do something that we think is great, but I'm sure the rest of the world would consider boring. Actually I know the rest of the world is less enthusiastic because Mat usually tells his classmates and, bless their hearts, they usually give a "Oh, that's nice." None-the-less, we had a blast this last weekend carving pumpkins and watching a movie. Here's some of the pumpkin carving:
Then we let Cam in on the action:
We thought it would be fun to show him this when he's 16 and see if he could get in a pumpkin then. Just a thought.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Are there very married students in Mat's program? I think Dan counted 8 in his. Everyone thinks married life is pretty glamorous so they are always asking what we do for fun. The singles tend to spend a lot of time drinking on the weekends.

Brittnie said...

So cute! He looks like such a happy baby!

Brenda said...

What a sweetheart!!! I can't wait to see him. I am saving this picture for his sixteenth birthday also. He might be able to fit his head in it then!!! Love you!!

The Kynastons said...

Okay, I want to EAT him in that last picture. I hope you know that I have dibs on him marrying Ivy. :)

Things might be a little crazy tomorrow with having a baby and all, so if I don't get a chance to tell you tomorrow - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Love you!