Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

Mat and I had an interesting experience today. I took a picture of it:
Take a closer look:

Even closer:
That's right, ladies and gents. That's poo. A big pile of baby poo. While hanging out in the exersaucer, Camden pooed the world's most memorable poo--so big, that it went through the diaper and puddled onto the floor of the exersaucer. I have to honestly admit, I burst out laughing when I saw it. I had no other reaction than to break out in fits. There he was, giggling and laughing, literally playing in his own poo. Mat didn't share my sentiments. He obviously doesn't change enough diapers.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love it! I wish we lived closer we could have play dates!

The Kynastons said...

Oh my GOSH!! This makes me laugh and gag a little. :) I'm sooo excited for the mustard yellow baby poop again. haha