Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Camden Mathew Taylor

Meet our new addition to the family! Introducing…

Camden Mathew Taylor

Born: May 17th, 2011 at 11:22 am

8 lbs. 8 oz., 21.5 inches long

Everything went very well. I went into labor at 2:00 am, was in hard labor by 4:45 am, went to the hospital and had an epidural by 6:30am. It was a pretty textbook delivery.

Check out our little guy:

Mat giving him his first bath

Right after birth

Taking a snooze ON Dad

Then taking a snooze WITH Dad

Meeting some cousins


And by far my favorite picture yet...


We feel so blessed to have this little guy in our new family. He is an amazing baby and is everything we've ever wanted and more.



6 comments:

The Kynastons said...

Oh, it's so fun to see you guys as parents now. I have no doubt you are both amazing with that little guy. He's sure lucky. And you guys are lucky, too! What a perfectly beautiful, handsome, adorable, everything else good baby boy. :) Looks like he is quite the snoozer - that's awesome! Congratulations again and hopefully we will get to meet little Camden when you guys are back here!

Adam & Rachel said...

Congratulations Mat and Amanda. He is so beautiful. I am glad everything went well.

Brittnie said...

He's soooooo cute! I can see a little of Mat and you in him. Congrats on your new little guy (and not being pregnant anymore!)-hope you're getting some sleep!

Jen said...

Congrats!! He is so handsome! We'll have to set him up with our little girl some day.

Receli said...

CONGRATS!!! We are soo happy for you! He is precious!

Rachel Wilson said...

I'm so happy for you! It makes me anxious for my own baby to come! I love the name Camden and I think it totally fits your family. He already looks like a Richards! (But I'm sure Mat's family is saying he looks like them. haha.) I think he definitely has the Richards nose though. Cute! Good luck getting through the hard part. Just ask Jess! It only gets better from here! I'm SO SO happy for you!