Friday, December 31, 2010

"P.S. This IS NOT an announcement"

For the last year and a half, Mat and I have felt compelled to remind people that we are not expecting whenever comments were made about what our children might be like. Most comments started or ended with the phrase, “This is not an announcement.”

Finally, we’d like to apologize formally to all those to whom we lied within the last 4 months about me not being pregnant and tell you, wholeheartedly…

THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT!”

And… IT’S A BOY!


5 comments:

Brittnie said...

:)

mommaj said...

I know this is like cyber stalking but I couldn't resist. CONGRATS, WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Hope you are feeling well, you look wonderful--hope Matt is okay too. Rick used to get offended when he went to the doctor with me and no one asked how HE was doing. (by the way this is Brittnie's mom--if you hadn't figured that out yet)

The Kynastons said...

Haha, you guys are funny. I think every married couple that is not pregnant feels obligated to make that disclaimer when talking about babies. :)

And HOORAY for a boy!!!

Aubrey said...

You blogged! and I checked it! Congrats! (again) Taylor boys are just the best. 'Nuff said

Jen said...

Congrats!! When are you due? We're also having a baby - due June 21st!