Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finals Week

Things that make finals week bearable:
1) being introduced as "Amber" by my boss
2) BYU catering brownies with nuts
3) the sun
4) knowing I'll be home in 2 days!
5) not ever having to name another bird again!
6) Christmas shopping
7) bundling under a blanket
8) Not having to plan study groups for at least a month!
9) helping women with strollers get through big puddles
10) temple sealings with family
11) watching my boyfriend get teased because of me (i mean, really, did i need the rest of the list?)

3 comments:

The Kynastons said...

"5)not ever having to name another bird again."

Sounds like someone has been taking Appreciation of Nature! I did NOT enjoy that class. There were some interesting parts, but overall I was so grateful to be done. And I forgot every single thing the second I stepped out of the final :)

You'll be done in 2 days!! YAY!!!!

Aubrey said...

We enjoy watching Mat getting teased. Actually, we like to do the teasing. :) Have fun in Idaho! One more semester down!

tiffanie said...

birds? Wha?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!